Lost Cherish Balls

Sharpedonite

A while back I encountered a Ponyta and clicked run but for some reason it threw one of my Cherish Balls (I had 3 at the time) and caught the Ponyta.

The same thing happened earlier today but this time it happened when I encountered a Zubat and now I only have 1 Cherish Ball...

I still have the Ponyta and Zubat and as you can see they have been caught with the Cherish Balls even though I clicked run

ponyta.jpg

zubat.jpg

12 minutes ago, Sharpedonite said:

A while back I encountered a Ponyta and clicked run but for some reason it threw one of my Cherish Balls (I had 3 at the time) and caught the Ponyta.

The same thing happened earlier today but this time it happened when I encountered a Zubat and now I only have 1 Cherish Ball...

I still have the Ponyta and Zubat and as you can see they have been caught with the Cherish Balls even though I clicked run

ponyta.jpg

zubat.jpg

Maybe u have in ur toolbox (the 1-6 in the bottom left corner, near the cash) set a cherish ball as 4, and maybe u pressed 4 to run, and instead u threw ur Cherish balls?

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

1 hour ago, envymeister said:

Maybe u have in ur toolbox (the 1-6 in the bottom left corner, near the cash) set a cherish ball as 4, and maybe u pressed 4 to run, and instead u threw ur Cherish balls?

These are the items that I've had in my toolbar for a few months.

Only time I would change it is if I want to use my blue Togekiss mount instead of the Halloween Rapidash mount.

toolbar.jpg

Edited by Sharpedonite
needed to add more text

On 11/2/2020 at 1:53 PM, Sharpedonite said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Could it be that you pressed the shortcut 4 when you had your bag open? This could be the slot with your Cherish Ball, meaning when you have the bag open in-game you'll throw them over running away. Looking forward to your reply. 

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

7 hours ago, Noxious said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Could it be that you pressed the shortcut 4 when you had your bag open? This could be the slot with your Cherish Ball, meaning when you have the bag open in-game you'll throw them over running away. Looking forward to your reply. 

Kind regards, Noxious

Hello, I normally click run, bag, etc when I'm in a battle and I'm 100% sure I clicked run instead of the bag.

On 11/3/2020 at 10:48 PM, Sharpedonite said:

Hello, I normally click run, bag, etc when I'm in a battle and I'm 100% sure I clicked run instead of the bag.

Hey there!

I can offer you the following thing: If you delete both of the Pokemon you've caught with the Cherish Ball, I can get your two balls restored. Please let me know whether you accept this offer. 

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

14 hours ago, Noxious said:

Hey there!

I can offer you the following thing: If you delete both of the Pokemon you've caught with the Cherish Ball, I can get your two balls restored. Please let me know whether you accept this offer. 

Kind regards, Noxious

Hello again, I will happily accept the offer.

I'm not sure if you need proof of me deleting the Pokemon or not but I will provide screenshots just incase.

before deleting.jpg

after deleting.jpg

On 11/6/2020 at 9:27 AM, Sharpedonite said:

Hello again, I will happily accept the offer.

I'm not sure if you need proof of me deleting the Pokemon or not but I will provide screenshots just incase.

Hey there!

Your Cherish Balls should be back on your account. Please confirm whether this is true. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Noxious said:

Hey there!

Your Cherish Balls should be back on your account. Please confirm whether this is true. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

Hi, I have got my Cherish Balls back. Thank you so much for the help.

cherish balls.jpg

Edited by Sharpedonite