Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting][Red Server]

<t>Hi!<br/>

Name: mene1<br/>

Are you active in discord? Yes, i am active when i can!<br/>

Where are you from? Im from Greece<br/>

Playtime/How often i play pokemon? 223 hours and some minutes and i play each day in the morning till afternoon<br/>

Your goal in PRO? I love to play PRO and i want to catch all pokemon and beat the bosses!<br/>

Why do you want to be part of Reborn? I want to join a friendly and active every day guild and to make some good friends!</t>

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="mene1" post_id="404144" time="1498838047" user_id="1007696"><s>

</s>

Hi!<br/>

Name: mene1<br/>

Are you active in discord? Yes, i am active when i can!<br/>

Where are you from? Im from Greece<br/>

Playtime/How often i play pokemon? 223 hours and some minutes and i play each day in the morning till afternoon<br/>

Your goal in PRO? I love to play PRO and i want to catch all pokemon and beat the bosses!<br/>

Why do you want to be part of Reborn? I want to join a friendly and active every day guild and to make some good friends!

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome mene1</r>

eeafe6f236e0.png

<r><QUOTE author="mene1" post_id="404196" time="1498846092" user_id="1007696"><s>

</s>I can join?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Check your pmbox mate <E>:Angel:</E></r>

eeafe6f236e0.png

<t>Hi, My IGN is Vzeg. I'm from Spain but live in the states. I use discord time to time playing with friends. I have 122 hrs played and started playing it some what often. My goal is to have fun and play a lot of pvp to improve in pro. I want to be a part of reborn because I want to make friends and improve with better players.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="vZeg" post_id="404222" time="1498849086" user_id="900728"><s>

</s>

Hi, My IGN is Vzeg. I'm from Spain but live in the states. I use discord time to time playing with friends. I have 122 hrs played and started playing it some what often. My goal is to have fun and play a lot of pvp to improve in pro. I want to be a part of reborn because I want to make friends and improve with better players.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Check your PM's <E>:Cool:</E></r>

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

<t>● Name/IGN: My name is StevesAsir<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? yeah to do chit chat with others!!<br/>

● Where are you from? Im Indonesian!!!<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? right now im playing PRO everyday 1-3 hours <br/>

● What's your goal in PRO?be the number 1 trainer!!!!!<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn?because in a guild i gonna meet other trainer that can make me learn everything about PRO</t>

Steves is my name