Max Speed Charmander.

Ventrue

Just now, Piproom said:

15min passed i see no more bids

Read the forum rules bro.. yeah 15mins r added regardless ur knowledge or preferences. By those rules i won.. 

yeah, ive look this right now. If some staff player can help us about that and forces trade back i can sell this to u.

The poke was sold before an official winner was decided. A ruckus was raised and there were players waiting to bid more if the situation was cleared out. 

The seller did not even post the "winning" 4.5 bid on forum before he decided the winner.

Imo, auction should restart from this point:image.png.3bcbbcdbdc17c8a7ed34a006cfb63d72.png

Edited by Kuto

1 minute ago, magicspellx said:

don't agree with piproom as winner, you stop the auction, and this action make me and other players stop to bidding on it.

As I said, I'm really sorry about all this confusion, a friend told me that I couldn't use this 15 minute rule and I did. As I spent a few years without playing actively and in the past this rule was not used, I did what I thought was fairer and sold it to whoever was bidding on the last call. I hope the staffs can help us with this. If I am allowed to continue the auction I will start over here for some time so that you can bid appropriately

• Hawluchaa changed the title to Max Speed Charmander.

@Ventrue Please read the trade rules when you create an auction. I have forced the trade back, you have sold the Pokémon before the official end of the auction. The Pokémon is in my possesion now, to make it fair for everyone the auction will continue for 12 more hours starting from my comment. This way everyone who offered has a chance to see the auction untill it is really over.

@magicspellx @Piproom @DrShaw1991 

The auction will continue with the 4.25m from @magicspellx.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa.

20210407_201806.gif