Cant login?

Guest Djmonky3486

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep on trying, also don't forget to download the last client update (.94) just here if you didn't already : https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4563

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

It's because of the Bandwith issues, i guess. You should try just logging in over and over again you'll eventually get in.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

I'm having the same problem.

I try to connect to the server and it says "Cannot Connect" But there are times when I try to connect that the "Logging in" message appears then dissapears.

When it does say "Logging in" It appears that nothing happens but I've found that if I give it a few minutes the server que pops up.

When it says your logging in just give it some time and it should pop up. Hope it helps = D

116462 It's because of the Bandwith issues, i guess. You should try just logging in over and over again you'll eventually get in.

As kanmuruu said, this is caused by high bandwidth issues, a resault of too many players trying to connect at the time, your best option is to close your client and retry until you can enter the queue.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.