Thanks PRO

Pensheet

I would just like to say thank you to all the staff over at PRO, I don't feel like people say it enough, despite all the issues some people have, they are mostly resolved tremendously fast, I have sunk over 80 hours into this game in the last week that I started playing it, the content and some of the tongue in cheek jokes have had me in stitches, particularly that one item on three island, that is just hilarious, so again I would just like to say thanks for creating and maintaining such an awesome game and I can't wait to sink my teeth into the future content! :Heart:

i already send my :thanks: to the devs, but i did it again, but i think we should consider giving a thanks at the community too who helping the devs in donation for all of this great game.

im actually gonna donate myse... hum i mean donate some monies too :Shy:

116692I'm pretty sure this game is not for mobile, so try downloading it on your computer. :Grin:

no actually its work on android phone, but the version do not seem up to date, its still the old version, and the coder that will update the game for android is not present for 1-2 days so you should wait a little. The good version is .94 (for pc)

Yeah, I would like to thank the staff at PRO too, they have been so helpful. They help resolve problems fast, they are super friendly, and are great in the help chat. And most of all they helped create this game and make it what it is. :Grin: :thanks:

I'm glad you're having a great experience, and it makes me happy to see that you're enjoying the work that our staff has put into keeping the game a fun and enjoyable place for all. This post actually made my day, thank you. And I feel like I should thank you for the rest of the staff as well. (:

t5VwPBY.png