Hoenn Traveler Charles is missing (Swap Latios to Latias)

Kolmi

Hi, I'm planning to exchange my latios for a latias but I can't find Hoenn Traveler Charles here at trainers valley. I haven't used my one-time exchange yet though. I saw him once here when I don't have my latios yet but I don't know where he went when I came back. 

ID: Kolmi
Server: Silver

image.png.6acbcce7d7cd984dca4593a37a58d9b3.png

Greetings, @Kolmi

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Since the introduction of the World Quest, the NPC has been disabled as the World Quest does its function in its place. Using a Mysterious Ticket, you will have the opportunity to capture Latias if you so desire. Additionally, you can catch other legendary pokemon from the other legendary trios (such as the Legendary Dogs and Regis) if you caught one of them but are missing the other ones.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Kvar

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kvar said:

Greetings, @Kolmi

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Since the introduction of the World Quest, the NPC has been disabled as the World Quest does its function in its place. Using a Mysterious Ticket, you will have the opportunity to capture Latias if you so desire. Additionally, you can catch other legendary pokemon from the other legendary trios (such as the Legendary Dogs and Regis) if you caught one of them but are missing the other ones.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Kvar

This isn't necessarily true. I did mine recently. 

yKPcHlh.png

11 hours ago, Madara said:

This isn't necessarily true. I did mine recently. 

Greetings, @Madara

I apologise for the inconvenience. What you are saying is completely true. The NPC was disabled recently, the 14th of November, as the World Quest now serves its purpose. If you talked to the NPC previously to that date, it was still functional. I appreciate the response, as I was able to correct this post. If you want to obtain the other pokemon from the Legendary Duo/Trio, you'll have to use a Mysterious Ticket to have a chance at capturing them.

Kind regards,

Kvar

On 11/24/2020 at 6:24 AM, Kvar said:

Greetings, @Madara

I apologise for the inconvenience. What you are saying is completely true. The NPC was disabled recently, the 14th of November, as the World Quest now serves its purpose. If you talked to the NPC previously to that date, it was still functional. I appreciate the response, as I was able to correct this post. If you want to obtain the other pokemon from the Legendary Duo/Trio, you'll have to use a Mysterious Ticket to have a chance at capturing them.

Kind regards,

Kvar

oh pog i got lucky af

yKPcHlh.png