I'm Algalon

Hey I'm Algalon, I am 25 and have played pokemon since red/blue came out on GB (not even color). I have an extensive knowledge of pokemon, having played every generation at least a few times through. So far I only have three badges, having started only a couple days ago, but soon I will have high-level pokemon and be trading and talking a lot more. I don't really want to start over on Blue server when it comes up, so hopefully we will have the newer people still stuck in pewter all go to blue :Crazy:

116863 Welcome! You'll find this is much harder than most normal pokemon games, but it's a great challenge too; we hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Believe me, I have found out lol. Got through brock without much difficulty (I started with squirtle XD).. got to Misty and well... I had to run back and get a pikachu and budew and train those over 20 before I beat her lol, Surge was easy with a 29 Graveler, and I managed to beat the first Rocket hideout... Now I face the grass gym with um... nothing that can beat them, so I have to go find other pokemon lol. Definitely loving the challenge :Angry:

Awesome, another streamer. Good guys promoting an awesome game, real awesome. Anyway, welcome! Glhf

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]