RESOLVED | Double bug

Lunar1a

• Administrator

Hi @Gu1nevere

Thank you for making us aware of this and for your honesty.

Can you tell me when you first noticed this issue? Also, when you noticed it, do you recall anything particular that happened that may have led to this?

In addition to this, the duplicates will need to be removed from your account, but before I remove anything, I will speak with a Developer to look into the issue to prevent it from happening again, but also to help identify all removals that need to be made. Please have patience and bear with me while I do this!

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Sure it happened like 5 hrs or less before i report the bug i freak out first cause i tougth i kigth get ban for cheating since some of the items are doubled so i reported it fast and showed it to my friends and i also asked some of the players in game if they are also having the bug but they dont it looks like im the only one who have it so thats all 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hi @Gu1nevere

My sincere apologies for the delay, and again thank you for your honesty regarding this.

I've also checked in with the CS Team Lead to double check the bug itself is in-fact resolved, and whether or not there are any items that require changes.

In the meantime, the following have been removed from your account on Silver:

• 1x Abomasite
  • 1x Altarianite
  • 1x Scepilite
  • 1x Swampertite
  • 1x HM01 - Cut
  • 1x HM02 - Fly
  • 1x HM03 - Surf
  • 1x HM05 - Flash
  • 1x HM06 - Dive
  • 1x HM07 - Waterfall

Update: It's not possible to find out what other items were affected, so benefit of the doubt will be given regarding those. The bug was fixed previously - so in any case, should no longer be an issue.

I'll lock this thread as there's no further action that can be taken. Any other issues, let us know!

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Yellow changed the title to RESOLVED | Double bug
  • Yellow locked this topic