Pokemon in First Slot always getting randomly switched.

P1xx

This started on my very first day on Pokemon. Somehow, my first slot pokemon (initially a pidgeotto) became a Charmander with the same IVs as my starter Charmander, and same nature, just with none of the levels. 

Few hours later, the pokemon on my first slot (Arbok) became a Pidgeotto, the one I lost before. Now, the pokemon in my first slot (Raichu) became the same Arbok I lost before.

This is my first day, and it is  quite demotivating to have this happen as its very confusing

• Like 1

Greetings @p1xx

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. This issue is rather confusing for us as well and we are trying to pinpoint the exact cause.

In spite of that, your Raichu should now be back in the last slot of your PC, could you please confirm this for me ?

Have a splendid day!

Midsommar

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

while i'm no expert, i think there were some bugs regarding the beggining of the game - i was walking around bald with no outfit as well for awhile, and the problem seemed to have started only when i got a duped version of my starter.... might be a path to look into 

11 minutes ago, p1xx said:

update! my charmander seems to have vanished, the one that was duped and just sitting in the PC and seems like it's been replaced with my Raichu. 

Hello there! @p1xx

The duplicated charmander was deleted by me since it was an exact copy of your starter charmander and was not supposed to be there. I also put the Raichu back in your pokemon storage which is why he's here. Let me know if you need more clarification regarding the topic ^^ 

Have a splendid day! 

Midsommar

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.