Newest Bug replaced pokemon

Specs4

Yesterday I had my lv11 Furret replaced by a lv5 Pikachu after logging back in, I was disappointed but moved on. Today my friend had the same issue with his lv11 Shinx being replaced by a lv5 Pikachu as well.

Upon coming to the forum I see this is a problem that you are aware of and am hoping to have my friends pokemon as well as mine fixed.

His username is XtremeHobb and mine is Specs44.

Today, my wingull lvl 7 or so got replaced by Treecko Lvl5, and Wingull was holding "EVIOLITE" !!!

2. update: Wingull is restored with its eviolite but instead of Treecko it was replaced with lvl12 taillow with LEFTOVERS ! Not good...

3. update: Taillow is back but my treecko that evolved today into his 2nd form dont know its name, but it is gone! Only Treecko lvl5, the bugged one is here.

4.update: Taillow is lost again...

Edited by Teereal
Info 4

Greetings @Specs4 and @Teereal

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, I corrected and restored the appropriate pokemons as followed

For Specs44, I've restored your Furret. You should find the restored pokemon in the last slot of your PC

For XtremeHobb, I've restored the Furret. Your friend should find it in the last of his PC as well. 

For Teereal, I've restored your Taillow and recovered the leftovers it had. You should find your Taillow in the last slot of your PC. 

Please confirm that everything is on order and that all your pokemons are back

Thank you for your patience, have a splendid day! 

Midsommar

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

Thank you for replaying and helping!

Confirmed I have received my (Specs44) Furret however, it appear i'm missing my higher level Pikachu but still have the level 5 Pikachu. Not sure if any other pokemon got messed up.

Is there any potential for the bug to be fixed within a few days? I'm wanting to play and don't mind having to obtain my pokemon again however losing them is disheartening so i'm waiting for the fix to play again. (not trying to be demanding or rushy just curious)

Edit: Correcting myself.

Edited by Specs4

Everything seems to be in order, got my Shinx back and my Furret back. Thanks you for the replies and help.    -XtremeHobb

Is there any timeline on a fix? Because I got a membership yesterday but i do not wanna play and have this keep happening, getting my pokemon again is not an issue but if it keeps happening that is game breaking in my opinion

Edited by XtremeHobb
wasn't finished with my question lol

Greetings @Specs4 @XtremeHobb

The correct Pikachu should now be in your storage, my apologies it would have seemed that I deleted the wrong one. Glad to see the issue was solved!

Regarding your questions here

43 minutes ago, Specs4 said:

Is there any potential for the bug to be fixed within a few days? I'm wanting to play and don't mind having to obtain my pokemon again however losing them is disheartening so i'm waiting for the fix to play again. (not trying to be demanding or rushy just curious)

18 minutes ago, XtremeHobb said:

Is there any timeline on a fix? Because I got a membership yesterday but i do not wanna play and have this keep happening, getting my pokemon again is not an issue but if it keeps happening that is game breaking in my opinion

It's completely fine to ask as it is indeed a big problem and we completely understand the reluctance of playing with such issue. A fix is already uploaded to both servers (Would need verification that it's correctly applied for silver) that should correct the issue. Although we still have to fix manually those cases who happened before the fix applied like I just did with yours. 

Let me know if you happen to have more questions or need more clarifications regarding this topic

Have a splendid day!

Midsommar

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Teereal said:

I'm glad to see that your pokemon is back and the issue resolved. I'll now be locking this thread since every issue in this has been solved. 

Don't hesitate to make a new one if you fall upon more issues! 

Have a splendid day!