Guild Island Spawn Variation

Ta7esh

Top 3 is hard to achieve and the only thing that we look forward for after working hard to achieve it is Guild island spawns since there's practically nothing to do there aside from hunting, we felt it's unfair after all this hardwork we recieve the same spawns of the previous season " Stall "

Especially that its a playing style and not everyone plays it, so it felt like another season went like that, we need some kind of variation and avoiding repition since it's not the first time, " Rain " was spawned twice in the past.

I suggest like the one you did " fossil " theme or it could be Speed theme instead of limiting it to a certain game style or atleast not repeating the same spawn consecutively.

Thank You,

• Like 4

I was waiting a whole month eager to know that they put this month of spawn in guild island and seeing this month took me a great disappointment.

+1

GIF-201204_195806.gif

Edited by Limit

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

pretty sure it randomizes between stall balance fossils H.O rain, sun, troom, sand, veil, and hail, but im not sure of all of them

from what we've seen already there's stall balance, offense, fossils, and rain

also i believe the boss there can reward a ticket to change the spawnset randomely again

(after looking it up yes it can)

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

6 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

pretty sure it randomizes between stall balance fossils H.O rain, sun, troom, sand, veil, and hail, but im not sure of all of them

from what we've seen already there's stall balance, offense, fossils, and rain

also i believe the boss there can reward a ticket to change the spawnset randomely again

(after looking it up yes it can)

What boss ? I never heard of such thing? The boss gives us berries life orbs nd idk what he never rewarded any ticket, how would it change the spawn if wallross already announced its stall?

Speaking of randomised im not sure of it when we get 2 rain in 3 seasons then 2 stall in a row etc... tbh

7 hours ago, Ta7esh said:

What boss ? I never heard of such thing? The boss gives us berries life orbs nd idk what he never rewarded any ticket, how would it change the spawn if wallross already announced its stall?

Speaking of randomised im not sure of it when we get 2 rain in 3 seasons then 2 stall in a row etc... tbh

The only boss on the island, if you look back at the first message that Walross made announcing guild island he says, by quote, "Boss: - Average rewards, no third-win reward. - Has a low chance to drop Sect Scroll or World Scroll. - Sect Scroll forces a World Quest, really low drop probability. - World Scroll randomly rerolls the Guild Island spawn set, low drop chance. Scrolls are not usable right now but in near future." straight from the discord, the message is from march.

About your second point, random doesn't mean it can't happen twice, i actually found the list of all possible spawns, which is rain, stall, H.O balance, sun, sand, hail, and troom. As you said, getting 2 in a row makes it not seem random, but as a high class pvper as yourself, a good reference for you would be protect, you hit it the first time, then it can fail the next time, but you can always hit it again. Just like the spawns, you get it once, then its less likely the second time, but you can still get it.

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

5 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

The only boss on the island, if you look back at the first message that Walross made announcing guild island he says, by quote, "Boss: - Average rewards, no third-win reward. - Has a low chance to drop Sect Scroll or World Scroll. - Sect Scroll forces a World Quest, really low drop probability. - World Scroll randomly rerolls the Guild Island spawn set, low drop chance. Scrolls are not usable right now but in near future." straight from the discord, the message is from march.

About your second point, random doesn't mean it can't happen twice, i actually found the list of all possible spawns, which is rain, stall, H.O balance, sun, sand, hail, and troom. As you said, getting 2 in a row makes it not seem random, but as a high class pvper as yourself, a good reference for you would be protect, you hit it the first time, then it can fail the next time, but you can always hit it again. Just like the spawns, you get it once, then its less likely the second time, but you can still get it.

Thank you for this information but since the scrolls aren't usable at the moment hence it elimenates it as a solution, correct me if I'm wrong.

I got your point about the 2nd part nd +1 for the way you delived your message, but do you mean its like a steering wheel or something? unfortunately if the spawns were there for a month I guess we had some good time to hunt what we want, I just hope that there will be atleast 4 seasons spawn difference to keep the hype a bit up cause i assure you the hunting percentage would go down by around 70% this season making the island useless for the time being.

Thank you for your time and sharing your perspective about it though.