could you help me with a bug

Mrpotatochip

hello good evening I come to the forum because I would like you to help me with a problem (bug) that I have in the game for about a week. The problem is that most of the times that I enter the game, the first pokemon I have is exchanged for a ralts. which has caused me to lose several pokemon that I had caught and even a torchi that I chose as initial has been duplicated (I'm starting hoen). but what really brings me here is that today I lost a pretty good shroomish that I had caught a while ago and I lost it because of that bug I would like someone to help me solve the problem and if my shroomish could be recovered it would be great for that the truth cost me a bit to catch that shroomish PS: I don't know how to speak English so I used the google translator if someone who speaks Spanish could help me I would be great

10 hours ago, Mrpotatochip said:

hello good evening I come to the forum because I would like you to help me with a problem (bug) that I have in the game for about a week. The problem is that most of the times that I enter the game, the first pokemon I have is exchanged for a ralts. which has caused me to lose several pokemon that I had caught and even a torchi that I chose as initial has been duplicated (I'm starting hoen). but what really brings me here is that today I lost a pretty good shroomish that I had caught a while ago and I lost it because of that bug I would like someone to help me solve the problem and if my shroomish could be recovered it would be great for that the truth cost me a bit to catch that shroomish PS: I don't know how to speak English so I used the google translator if someone who speaks Spanish could help me I would be great

Hello @Mrpotatochip,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Your Shroomish should now be in the last slot of your PC. Can you please confirm it?

Kind regards, Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

1 minute ago, Mrpotatochip said:
If perfect there it is, thank you very much: D

image.png

Locked as resolved.
Have a nice day!

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic