Possible bug report on Xmas quest

Lalala93

Hi PRO team,

I need help please, I am currently doing the Christmas quest but it appears that I cannot continue. I have back tracked my steps to see if I missed any vital parts to the quest and I noticed that when I am in the belly of the great beast, I can click on the rock and be told that I have found a gem every time I click on it which is odd. From there I got stuck in the section where I need to find four gravlers. I had found two gravlers which both told me something similar to " human! Please don't kill me". At this point I assume that maybe I have done something wrong or there might be a bug

Thanks

Dan

Screenshot_20201214_212219_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.jpg

2 hours ago, lalala93 said:

Hi PRO team,

I need help please, I am currently doing the Christmas quest but it appears that I cannot continue. I have back tracked my steps to see if I missed any vital parts to the quest and I noticed that when I am in the belly of the great beast, I can click on the rock and be told that I have found a gem every time I click on it which is odd. From there I got stuck in the section where I need to find four gravlers. I had found two gravlers which both told me something similar to " human! Please don't kill me". At this point I assume that maybe I have done something wrong or there might be a bug

Thanks

Dan

Hello @lalala93,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
In order to continue the last part of the event quest, head to North of Wastelands and enter the Forest Dungeon Entrance.
From there, talk to Old Sarah and continue the quest.

Hope this clarified everything.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic