FAIL APPLY IVS ON LEGENDARY (missclick :c)

Scald

Hi sorry for disturb ! Following a reroll session for my zapdos I accidentally applied a ivs reroll when I absolutely dont want to do it, I wanna know if it was possible to be able to do something for me please? because im depressed about myself bc i use that zapdos for pvp a lot and now he is unplayable for me ... i can give u some screen shot about my zapdos before reroll and after .. 

For the first screen u can look left zapdos was my old and at the right my new zapdos, so i apply that iv bc its really fine for pvp ! but i use one more reroll for try to get hp ice and with the second screen shot u can look my "new accidently zapdos with trash ivs after the reroll" i wanna press 2 for no but i missclick  but i press 1 ...

when u use lot of reroll u spam 1 for yes and that bait me so much tbh... u can check in my guild chat i drop the zapdos around 00:05am of 16 december 

im said sorry again for disturbing u, but i very sad about that thing happend to me with that missclick, i know its hard to check the proof of that but i really hope u can get me back my lovely zapdos, ty so much for check my topic !

ZAP ZAP2

Edited by Scald
better screenshot / another information

Mewtwo signature 540x270.png

On 12/16/2020 at 12:52 AM, Scald said:

Hey there!

From the informations I got, it seems like your problem has been resolved. Can you please confirm it?

Kind regards

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic