My pokemon is having a weird level glitch

Luckydavid

I'm currently trying to train my hitmonchan and it has this weird level glitch. when it levels up it will actually go down back to the level it was at before by some amount and then when I level up again it seems to level up 2 levels to where it should be. its been doing this for a long time and currently my hitmonchan is at level 45.272481879_Screenshot2020-12-16195014.png.f5ae826decdcba94a7afe62394972164.png

On 12/17/2020 at 4:52 AM, LuckyDavid said:

I'm currently trying to train my hitmonchan and it has this weird level glitch. when it levels up it will actually go down back to the level it was at before by some amount and then when I level up again it seems to level up 2 levels to where it should be. its been doing this for a long time and currently my hitmonchan is at level 45.

Hey there!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.
The devs are already aware of this issue. However, there hasn't been found a solution to the weird glitch where there is a discrepancy between the client exp + level calculation and the server.
If this occurs again, you unfortunately have to level it up again. I'm once again sorry and hope this will be fixed soon.

Kind regards

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.