I am Kirito(:

1. 1.

Hey all!

I'm Kirito! Well, technically Kir1to since "Kirito" is currently an inactive account in PRO:( I've actually been playing PRO for a while now, I just haven't been interacting with the forum community and such. So I've decided now is the time!

I'm currently in Johto working on getting my 3rd gym badge:P My goal after I beat the E4 in Johto is to compile a very powerful PVP party and try to get my rating up in that!

In the future, once I have beaten Johto, my friends and I will be opening up a huge guild shop, where we will be selling Pokemon and doing auctions, giveaways, trades and a bunch of other cool stuff! So be on the lookout for that (;

I'm almost done I swear! :Smile:

I ALSO stream PRO alot on my personal Twitch channel! (: If you're ever bored or want a little bit of entertainment (other than PRO of course), feel free to stop by my Twitch channel and say hi!

Click this link to go follow! https://twitch.tv/iridiumrl

118068 Good greeting message!

Welcome! Even though you are already in Johto :Shy:

Good luck with your plans and twitch stream! Maybe I'll check it out eventually :Smile:

Thanks(: Im actually streaming right now if you have some time to kill, come check it out (: :Angel:

I'm actually kind of just sitting in Queue. So why not! :D

Signature.jpg

118068 Good greeting message!

Welcome! Even though you are already in Johto :Shy:

Good luck with your plans and twitch stream! Maybe I'll check it out eventually :Smile:

Thanks(: Im actually streaming right now if you have some time to kill, come check it out (: :Angel:

I'm actually kind of just sitting in Queue. So why not! :D

Sounds like a plan!

Hey K1rto! We've talked in game before and you are a pretty cool dude! I really encourage everyone to watch his stream! Very entertaining and fun! Please check it out if you are waiting in queue or just bored in general! :Grin:

giphy.gif

[glow=blue]IGN: Shrekt[/glow]