I almost want to set up a "book is under pillow" bot

Astupidgecko

Adding an NPC bot like this would completely remove the initial point of the quest, from experience (myself included) I had a look everywhere I could first, to then ask. So players will look first, while the bot would mean they don't even have to do that.

I would much rather answer it 100 times to know players are actually looking rather than not have to answer it and remove any difficulty from the quest.

mRVvDj5.png

Feel free to join our IRC Chat

118569 Adding an NPC bot like this would completely remove the initial point of the quest, from experience (myself included) I had a look everywhere I could first, to then ask. So players will look first, while the bot would mean they don't even have to do that.

I would much rather answer it 100 times to know players are actually looking rather than not have to answer it and remove any difficulty from the quest.

I second this motion.. You are assuming players want to be told where it is off the bat instead of having a chance to look for the book first. I certainly don't, I had never done the little side quest before and found it somewhat refreshing to be given something to do other than grind levels until I was strong enough to beat Misty :Crazy:

Secondly, if we had all our answers at a moment's notice what would Einstein do with his life? Lol.