FAQ Based on /all chat

Steenert

The constant questions in /all chat are all the same so I figured i'd just make a FAQ since I didn't see one yet. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. 1. Where do I get HM05-FLASH?
    1. After defeating Surge the Gym leader head out to the Diglett Cave east from Vermillion City, at the end of the cave head down and finally find a building with one of Prof. Oak's aids. He will give you the move if you show him a Pokedex with 10 caught Pokemons.

2. Where do I get HM01-CUT?

• South of Vermillion City there is a boat called S.S. Anne, once heading inside the boat go up the stairs and head out to the left area. When arrived in a big room with many NPC's look for a pokemon called Blissey, she will give you a antidote that is needed to cure the captain of the boat. After getting the cure head back to the sleeping cabins and find the captain's cabin. Give him the cure and he gives you HM 01 CUT.

3. Where do I get HM03-SURF?

• After arriving in Fuchsia City make sure to beat the NPC named Surfer Victor, after beating the GYM head out to the north of the city and pay $5.000 to enter the Safari Park, in this park you need to look out for an area on the left side with dark green ground. In this area there is a house next to some water, inside this house you will find HM03-SURF.

4. I lost a battle and now I cannot re-battle the same trainer. What do I do?

• After losing vs a trainer I experienced that you can not re-duel them unless they are a GYM leader, This is because they are regular NPCs and thus have a cooldown to prevent players from spamming them to gain EXP.

5. Where can I get a bicycle?

• The bike shop is in Cerulean City, however to get a bike there it costs $99999999. To get the bike for a cheaper price you need to purchase a voucher from a NCP in Vermillion City, south of the city right before entering S.S. Anne there is a guy selling this voucher for $75.000. Give this voucher to the bike salesman and buy the bicycle.

6.Where can I get HM02-FLY?

• Fly is not available in the game yet, the staff are still discussing whether they put the move in the game or not.

Frequently Asked Questions will be added to this to supply the need for support.

If anything in this FAQ is incorrect feel free to correct me!

Greetings,

Steenert

HG2E2wQ.png

IAgMaJk.png

surf guide is wrong

you dont need to beat the gym to get it (you need to beat it to use it), you have to go battle Surfer Victor in route 19 before u go safari

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest UnknownUser11

Also generic NPCs are not ment to be rebattleable for 7 days. :)

Cant have people spam losing on NPCs to super level up

I edited the thread to fix common mistakes and things pointed out in this post already. I suspect that being able to edit post in this forum will be brought up soon. Cheers.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

[glow=red]Looks helpful. Thanks for your effort man :)[/glow]

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049