Lost my mysterious ticket for no reason

Killuazoldyckk

Hey, so i just went to mystery island to fight whatever pokemon was there and catch it but when i was about to catch it the game logged me out... so started a re-match BUT the game disconnected and server crashed... and the garchomp disappeared so i exited to mystery island to see if he will re-appear but the captain acted like i had no ticket so i checked my inventory and the ticket was gone... so if u please help me fix this issue

Capture d’écran 2020-12-26 143743.png

Edited by KilluaZoldyckk

Hey there @KilluaZoldyckk

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. What you experienced is a crash and unfortunately there is nothing we can offer in terms of loss in these cases as it would be unfair for players who did not get refunded for similar situations in the past and as stated here

1589485365541.thumb.png.0e320a1b53f9874036ca334bf8a16be2.png.46ca4f592eb6d8a3b86138885c97b24f.png

Once again I'm sincerely sorry that we cannot be of more help. There will be our monthly world quest on the 1st of January as usual, so you'll be able to gain another mysterious ticket during this one. 

Have a splendid day regardless! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.