30/31 Swampert (Closed)

Agree

1 hour ago, Alikhan111 said:

You won , please contact me through discord or pm to collect the swampert

36 minutes ago, MadhavXDark said:

Hi @AgreeI think @Alikhan111 bid after time over....ofc I won waiting for your reply if I won dm on my dis madhavxdark#2843 

Unfortunately you bidded at 12:16 am gmt+7 and alikhan bidded at 11:49pm, alikhan won because there is still 27mins leftimage.png.d2056bcafe65bb947a3cee5cd8dbee86.pngimage.png.97f831948825ff8e22dea9dfc49230ea.png

Edited by Agree

Pokemon Shop (Gold Server)

Discord : Sane#6842

• Agree changed the title to 30/31 Swampert (Closed)
  • Administrator

Hi @MadhavXDark

The winning bid of this auction was: 

2 hours ago, Alikhan111 said:

For clarification, the auction was 24hrs from first bid - which was yours, received at 5:16PM GMT+0. Alikhan111's bid was received at 4:49PM GMT+0, 27 minutes before the auction ended, therefore the auction also did not qualify for any extension either. I hope that this helps you to understand.

@Agree, I will leave this thread open for the time being whilst you complete the trade.

@Alikhan111 please speak to Agree at your earliest convenience to arrange the trade.

• Like 1

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

9 hours ago, Ehkoe said:

Hi @MadhavXDark

The winning bid of this auction was: 

For clarification, the auction was 24hrs from first bid - which was yours, received at 5:16PM GMT+0. Alikhan111's bid was received at 4:49PM GMT+0, 27 minutes before the auction ended, therefore the auction also did not qualify for any extension either. I hope that this helps you to understand.

@Agree, I will leave this thread open for the time being whilst you complete the trade.

@Alikhan111 please speak to Agree at your earliest convenience to arrange the trade.

Thank you auction is completed, screenshot is in my first post

Edited by Agree

Pokemon Shop (Gold Server)

Discord : Sane#6842

• Yellow locked this topic