Monkas17

4 minutes ago, YASIRALIKHAN786 said:

My name Is YASIRALIKHAN786 

MY AGE IS 18 

I LIKE TO BE WITH PEOPLES HELPING. AND I WILL BE HELPING THEM TO

I AM USUALLY ONLINE

I WANT TO BE UNDEFEATABLE

Dear Yasiralikhan786,

We'd love to have you to be part of Rainfall since you love helping people! We gladly ACCEPT you into Rainfall! 

2. Please join our discord so that we can better communicate on that platform! 

3. Once again, thank you for joining Rainfall! Glad to see you again!

spacer.png

🔹 Do contact me via discord using my discord ID: Monkas17 #3266 🔹

🔹 "Rainfall" Discord Server 🔹 Profile 🔹 Youtube 🔹

● What's your Name/IGN?

TrapTarzan

● How old are you?

● Where are you from?

East coast USA

● What is your goal?

collect, train, battle. everything

● Why join Rainfall?

returning player from 2017. just looking for a community and people to talk to and play with.

4 hours ago, TrapTarzan said:

● What's your Name/IGN?

TrapTarzan

● How old are you?

● Where are you from?

East coast USA

● What is your goal?

collect, train, battle. everything

● Why join Rainfall?

returning player from 2017. just looking for a community and people to talk to and play with.

Dear Tarzan,

We're glad to have a veteran player like yourself! To be honest, we are still a small guild starting out and we really appreciate you for choosing us! We are definitely more than happy to have you to grow with us in Rainfall! Thus, We gladly ACCEPT your application! 

2. Please join our discord and let me know when you're available to join the guild. 

3. Once again, thank you for joining Rainfall! Hope to see you soon!

Edited by Monkas17

spacer.png

Tell us more about yourself with the following format! ● What's your Name/IGN? ● How old are you? ● Where are you from? ● What is your goal? ● Why join Rainfall?

My ign is mmichaell122, i am 19 years old about to be 20, i am from the US, my goal is to get good at this game because i enjoy it and to help others get good at this game because i like seeing others succeed, I want to join Rainfall because this guild is 18+ and i want to make friends who play this game, I also think that this guild could help me get better at the game and enjoy it more!

9 minutes ago, mmichaell122 said:

Tell us more about yourself with the following format! ● What's your Name/IGN? ● How old are you? ● Where are you from? ● What is your goal? ● Why join Rainfall?

My ign is mmichaell122, i am 19 years old about to be 20, i am from the US, my goal is to get good at this game because i enjoy it and to help others get good at this game because i like seeing others succeed, I want to join Rainfall because this guild is 18+ and i want to make friends who play this game, I also think that this guild could help me get better at the game and enjoy it more!

Dear mmichaell122,

We thank you for choosing us! We are more than happy to help you achieve your goal in PRO! We want players like yourself to help others. Thus, We gladly ACCEPT your application! 

2. Please join our discord and let me know when you're available to join the guild. 

3. Once again, thank you for joining Rainfall! Hope to see you soon!

spacer.png