Downloading the game and Deleting account

Ayanokojiiii

1 hour ago, Ayanokojiiii said:

I tried to download the game from the website but many viruses infected the computer and spent a long time to delete it. So i was wondering if I could have my account delete because i decided i dont want to play this game 

Hello @Ayanokojiiii.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience that was caused.
First of all, I want to explain you why your anti-virus considers the game as a virus.
A game file which is named GameAssembly.dll contains the entire game logic and is protected with Themida, a security software. Bad anti-virus softwares could conceivably recognize the packed dll as malicious because bad actors have used Themida to protect their malware as well. All assemblies protected with this packer have a very similar layout and signature by design. Also, Themida is a legit commercial software solution to protect against reverse engineering.
You can search for online multi anti-virus checkers like VirusTotal and see that the vast majority of anti-virus softwares don't have an issue with the GameAssembly.dll file.

Furthermore, we don't offer account deletions anymore due to many reasons, including security reasons.
However, if you wish we can offer a ban to your account.

I hope I could clarify anything for you.
I'll be waiting for a reply.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.