Is it possible to even log on?

Beardlessfish

1. 1.

118803 patient

Yes, I'm patient. 20 days, losing all my MS status. And just 1 post in forums.

Really, I'm patient, I love this game. But you know man, is hard when you lost your money, and time.

Hope this can be better soon.

Yea. I know, it's a real bummer but yea, their is not much we can do about it but hope for the best that it will get fixed soon enough

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

118803 patient

Really, I'm patient, I love this game. But you know man, is hard when you lost your money, and time.

While I know this is frustrating, you did make a 'donation' with the knowledge the game is in beta and problems can occur. I hope this resolves for you.

Make sure you have gotten up to date with the client, which needs to be redownloaded. And the old one deleted.

118803 patient

I understand You, but We cant do much more than answering Your questions.

People who made this game working on it.

WIll be better :)

In my opinion ms members should be given the priority of logging in.

I mean you're paying for the membership yet you cant even log in, where's the logic in that?

Nearly every mmo with overcrowded servers and purchasable ms statuses guarantees you lack of queues.

It is not sufficient that I succeed – all others must fail.

118803 patient

Hope when blue server release, the queue will shorter :Grin: Be strong my friend, we all together :y: