Virus in game?

Nibnib

1 hour ago, NibNib said:

;-;

Every time I play Pokemon Revolution Online My Antivirus detects a virus and delete PROclient,  and I have to download it again and again, Please answer

Hey there!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
First of all, you don't have to worry about that there is virus in your computer. It's a false alert.
In order to fix the issue, you have to add an exception for the client in your Firewall and Antivirus which is different for every Antivirus programm. You can also disable your Antivirus which isn't recommended.
You can search for online multi anti-virus checkers like VirusTotal and see that the vast majority of anti-virus softwares don't have problems with the PRO client.

I'll be waiting for a reply if that worked.
Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

1 hour ago, Exotyc said:

Hey there!

First of all, you don't have to worry about that there is virus in your computer. It's a false alert.
In order to fix the issue, you have to add an exception for the client in your Firewall and Antivirus which is different for every Antivirus programm. You can also disable your Antivirus which isn't recommended.
You can search for online multi anti-virus checkers like VirusTotal and see that the vast majority of anti-virus softwares don't have problems with the PRO client.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

I have checked using VirusTotal and there is no virus, I tried Do Not disturb mode in my antivirus to PRO client and PRO client can appear again on my PC, Thanks for the answer ^_^

1 hour ago, Exotyc said:

Hey there!

Kind regards,
Exotyc

Acctually the VirusTotal.com detected Malware named "Yomi Hunter" what is that? https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/5c4d60dd717be0fa3c4967411535c5564373af7b078bbadd882908c7c085dbbb/detection

9 hours ago, NibNib said:

Acctually the VirusTotal.com detected Malware named "Yomi Hunter" what is that? https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/5c4d60dd717be0fa3c4967411535c5564373af7b078bbadd882908c7c085dbbb/detection

I'm sorry for the delay.
There is nothing to worry about.
As you can see here, Yomi Hunter even detects Spotify as Malware. It's probably because of an anti-tamper method protected by Spotify.
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/492414b47bfdb6ba7a28df2c03311efffd726ccd5c8cacb8e61695183227f64d/detection
Furthermore, the vast majority of Antivirus softwares don't have a problem with PRO which can be seen from your link.

2 hours ago, Exotyc said:

I'm sorry for the delay.
There is nothing to worry about.
As you can see here, Yomi Hunter even detects Spotify as Malware. It's probably because of an anti-tamper method protected by Spotify.
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/492414b47bfdb6ba7a28df2c03311efffd726ccd5c8cacb8e61695183227f64d/detection
Furthermore, the vast majority of Antivirus softwares don't have a problem with PRO which can be seen from your link.

oh ok, Thx for the Answer ^-^

42 minutes ago, NibNib said:

oh ok, Thx for the Answer ^-^

Glad I could help.
I'll lock this thread as resolved.
Don't hesitate to ask again, if you have any doubts in the future.
Have a nice day!

• Exotyc locked this topic