Not being able to walk when entering a new level

Buniq

Hey,

I reinstalled the game after a long time and I noticed a bug. I am not able to move when entering a new level (like a house, pokestop, cave etc.) and I have to tab out and tab into the game to fix it everytime. Is there a fix for this bug? 

With kind regards,

Buniq

Hello @Buniq. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you try to open the console with F2, type "clean reg", and hit enter?

Additionally, you can click the "resync" button every time you encounter this. The resync button is a small circle on the bottom left of your screen with a swirling arrow icon.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Hello,

thanks for the fast reply, I tried the "clean reg" and after I restarted the game the issue was still there. The resync button also has no effect. The only solution so far is to alt tab out and alt tab in, then I can walk again till I enter a new level.

With kind regards,

Buniq

Hey,

changing the graphic settings did not fix the problem. And in addition to not being able to walk sometimes I just got a bug where my character always walks to the right. Because my bugs do sound really silly and it sounds like I have a problem on the client side I descided to make a video with my inputs (I dont have a controller or something else plugged into the computer): 

Youtube Video

At this point I have no idea what could fix those bugs.

Thanks for the answers so far!

Buniq

Hey,

I got rid of the walking right part with disabeling the controller (somehow my wheel messed that up), the not being able to walk problem still remains.

Buniq

Edited by Buniq