Keldeo Quest Bug

Chunkydischarge

I am having an issue completing the Keldeo quest. I have gotten to the Forest Maze and have been searching for the hidden levers for some time now. I have searched all items mentioned in walkthroughs, etc. and have not found a single lever. I am beginning to think there is a bug of some type. Can someone reach out and assist?

Hey there @chunkydischarge

Apologies for the inconvenience. The issue has been forwarded to a content scripter to ensure that everything works properly on that part. I will let you know of the answer as soon as I can. 

Have a splendid day!

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

1 hour ago, chunkydischarge said:

I am having an issue completing the Keldeo quest. I have gotten to the Forest Maze and have been searching for the hidden levers for some time now. I have searched all items mentioned in walkthroughs, etc. and have not found a single lever. I am beginning to think there is a bug of some type. Can someone reach out and assist?

I've received an answer from the content scripter that looked over your case and it seems like you are missing one object to interact with. I will list them here so that, make sure you've interacted with all of them : 

• Tombstone
  • Tree stump with an axe
  • Dead tree
  • Cherry bush
  • Skull 
  • Bush with mushrooms
  • Pile of leaves
  • Pumpkin

Let me know if that works!

I have gone through everything once again and not found a single lever. I find it hard to believe that I can't find a single one while searching everything in that area. Is there a way to to show the map of the area highlighting where they are supposed to be so I can confirm that I have searched everywhere? I am certain I have since I have now spent 2 hours searching this area without any progress.

16 hours ago, chunkydischarge said:

I have gone through everything once again and not found a single lever. I find it hard to believe that I can't find a single one while searching everything in that area. Is there a way to to show the map of the area highlighting where they are supposed to be so I can confirm that I have searched everywhere? I am certain I have since I have now spent 2 hours searching this area without any progress.

Hey there. After looking onto your account it looks like you've already found 7 of the eight objects that can be a lever and hence you're just missing one. There isn't any map that highlights all the levers currently unfortunately but this video could be of help to find the one you are missing. 

Let me know if that works, 

Have a splendid day!