Celebi's quest

Xryo

Hey there, @xRyo

You will be able to respawn the Celebi in its location again by defeating the Nikola Boss. 

The Boss is located in Uknown Places. You can go there from Trainers Valley by interacting with the hole located here. Then just follow the path onwards, any confusion on how to get there you can watch this video.

If you would like to know the Boss' lineup so you can prepare for it, take a look at PRO wiki's page for it, here. 

After defeating him, Celebi will respawn back in the Lake of Shine. 

If you would like to know how to beat the Boss. I advise you take a look at YouTube videos for team ideas created by PRO content creators.  

I hope this information can help, have a great day! 

Edited by Waleed1301

spacer.png

Hey there @xRyo

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. For accidental disconnections you may use the Nikola boss in order to respawn your legendary, as mentioned by Waleed. In order to access this boss you must travel to the trainer valley by using the train station in Saffron or Goldenrod, to do so you will need those requirements.  You will be able to access the boss by following these given indications. If of interest you may want to read this guide regarding the trainer's valley

It's good to note that Nikola is a superboss and does not permit the usage of in-battle items such as potions or revives. It has a rather long cooldown (21 days in real life) in case of loss so be sure to prepare yourself to study his lineup correctly. You may find some videos that would help you in succeeding on youtube. Once Nikola is beaten he will allow you to respawn Celebi which will be returned in the Lake of Shine, where you fought it previously. 

As a general tip I would recommend to use a masterball to evade these kind of situations in the future. 

Let me know if you need any more clarification, 

Have a splendid day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support • Report Center • Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.