Masterballs received after Heatran lvl 30 attempt

Tfg95

So title kind of sums it up, was battling lvl 99 heatran,defeated him, spoke to buck and without checking went straight to heatran lvl 30 with synch at hand. No masterballs to be found in bag, i should have screenshotted it but honestly was so confused that closing the battle and walking in and out would undo it. But now heatran is gone. Kind of bummed because alot of time and energy went into this. I know thst i have a chance with nikola but if thst fails then i would  lose my chance to get a heatran based on a bug.

The same incident also happened to me. Just after I defeated the level 99 Heatran, I went back to the Pokecenter to get my sync. I quickly rushed back in order to catch Heatran, however as soon as the battle began I realized that I didn't have my Master ball anymore. Luckily, I managed and was able to catch it using 20 pokeballs. I know the quest removes your Master balls, however I thought that after defeating the first Heatran the items would returned to your inventory.

Edited by Pearl

Hello @tfg95 . Apologies for the late reply.

I consulted with our Content Scripters and after fully testing the quest, we could not replicate what happened to you. Could it be that you simply forgot to speak to Buck before fighting the level 30 Heatran?

Regrettably, we cannot assist you further. So, you will have to defeat Nikola in order to respawn and catch Heatran. As for your Master Ball(s) and Rare Candy, Buck should return them when spoken to.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

• 5 weeks later...