Dewford Gym bug

Takruharu

15 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hello @TakruHaru. Apologies for the late reply.

If you could send the video or a link to it, it would be extremely helpful so we can fully understand the bug and fix it.

will do also can you please look at my 2nd matter i just coppped a ban with no reason no way to appel O_O this is a new account 2 weeks old 

Hello @TakruHaru. Apologies for the delay.

Concerning your ban, you can check the reason and duration of it from the PRO Dashboard and you can appeal here. In the future, please keep all discussion of your ban/appeal in your appeal thread.

As for the bug you found, it seems the developers are already aware of it, but you can still send the video if you wish.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

thats the thing thats puzzled 

5 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @TakruHaru. Apologies for the delay.

Concerning your ban, you can check the reason and duration of it from the PRO Dashboard and you can appeal here. In the future, please keep all discussion of your ban/appeal in your appeal thread.

As for the bug you found, it seems the developers are already aware of it, but you can still send the video if you wish.

thats whats puzzled me i'm not banned O_O yet it say i was banned last year BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT this account 🙂 its 2 weeks old also never broken rules and and i was not playing last year AT ALL so why has that happend also on that other one there is no appil at all