Reroll iv

Shopuk

Hi, I don't know if I should post here or in another part, so if I am wrong sorry. I wanted to now a thing. When I caught keldeo I used a reroll iv and got really but really good iv, but playing on a phone, I missclicked it on "no"( I mean I didn't put the iv cause I missclicked). I used some reroll after this, but didn't know that there was the option of paying 50k to get 1 of the last e reroll(but the last 3 i clicked yes or also including the one clicked no?), and wanna know if there is a way to put the iv of the first reroll (the one I missclicked)

Edited by SHOPUK

I mean, you can see what was my first reroll and put it? Or is there a way to do it pls? I just missclicked angry end everything also payed 2 times the 50k option but I used some reroll after the first cause I didn't know how the 50k option works, and also now I don't know how it works. Can you help me please?

Hello @SHOPUK. Apologies for the late reply.

Unfortunately, there is no way to restore the IVs of the first reroll you used.

As for how it works, the NPC will allow you to reload one of the last 3 rerolls used, after 3, you cannot reload old IVs.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Do not privately contact Staff. Instead, create a thread; it may help other players.