I am ktempo

hello everyone,

I am ktempo and I just joined this community about 3 days ago. I set out not only to be the best trainer on the server but to meet new and interesting people. I've been playing for 16 years so it's definitely not my first time around the block. Hoping to see you all in game, and beating you in battle! :-)

119545 Welcome to PRO! If you need any assistance, please check with the Guide Board or the Help Channel in game. Hope you'll enjoy it here and may your experiences be well.

I've been helping others figure things out haha. I've pretty much read everything on the forums in terms of game guide, so I know quite a lot already

Yo ktempo, hard challenges I like it.

But You have like 0,0001% chance to beat me.

Ive been playing for 24 years, dont know how this is even possible.

When I was born someone just ran out from the time tunnel and throwed gameboy with Pokemons at me.

Ive been on this world just few hours and catched this gameboy like hungry typical no life nerd and started playing.

You probably curious what version of Pokemons I was playing You little nerdo! I'll keep this special memory in my special box only for me.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Im goin to sleep like You see Im tired, hope You will enjoy the game after maintenance. GL HF :Heart: