Gengar Mega Stone

Ashren

The reason it was released within an event only in the first place was because it is banned in pvp, The use for it outside pvp is not that good as far as i know.

I'll counter question you; What would you do with the stone after you would have it?

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

On 1/28/2021 at 12:34 PM, Ashren said:

Well, I get the point but the game itself is not just about PVP. Not all players are into PVPs. Players can still use the Mega Stone outside Rank battles. Like what you've said, it is banned so might as well give us the full satisfaction to use the stone outside the rank battles in a timely manner. Considering the fact that it is banned already in rank so why not give us more ways and access to have the stone instead.  Anyways, I'm only suggesting but please think about it.

Thanks.

The stone itself is not just about the PVPs. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Comrader said:

The reason it was released within an event only in the first place was because it is banned in pvp, The use for it outside pvp is not that good as far as i know.

I'll counter question you; What would you do with the stone after you would have it?

The thing is, you keep saying it is how it is obtain just because it is banned in the first place. My question is what makes it different from banning Mega Blaziken then if that's the case which is fairly enough to say so? 

Wait, you were asking me about what would I do with the Stone after obtaining it which is banned in rank? Then, why bother put the stone in the game itself when there's no reason to have it in the first place?

Edited by Ashren

2 hours ago, Ashren said:

My question is what makes it different from banning Mega Blaziken then if that's the case which is fairly enough to say so? 

Blaziken is a part of a starter trio, it would be awkward for them to release a quest to get hoenn starter megas but blaziken would be absent. Gengar is alone so it isn't as big of a problem there. Because of gengarites low usability there won't be alot of people needing it so having it inside an event for those who really want it is a fine approach in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Ashren said:

Then, why bother put the stone in the game itself when there's no reason to have it in the first place?

A fitting reward for an event, the halloween and gengar go hand in hand. Because halloween is only once a year it is a balanced thing to give out because it won't affect people who didn't play during that time. 

2 hours ago, Comrader said:

• Like 2

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

6 hours ago, Comrader said:

Blaziken is a part of a starter trio, it would be awkward for them to release a quest to get hoenn starter megas but blaziken would be absent. The thing is, you disregard Blaziken to the rest of the starters in a way that Blaziken is the only banned in these trio. What's the point of calling them trio if one of them is not considerable enough to be part of each other in a way that the rest of the trio are viable to keep their respective Megas in the rank itself? Banning Blaziken sets boundaries to the rest of the trio. Can't you see, the separation is there? The banned situation really takes away the reason of why Blaziken is part of the trio in the first place.

Gengar is alone so it isn't as big of a problem there. So, we're talking about lone rangers here. I pity Gengar if he's alone but I think he's not simply, because Blaziken accompanied him in the same situation as he is. Blaziken have he's back in a way that they're in the same boat in terms of rank battles.

A fitting reward for an event, the halloween and gengar go hand in hand. Just because Gengar is a ghost type right? Quite ironic for me if I were a Bannete as if Bannete is not a ghost type. lol

Because halloween is only once a year it is a balanced thing to give out because it won't affect people who didn't play during that time. I agree in a way that I don't have any concern about how Shaymin and Darkrai to be specific can only be caught once in a year simply because they are Legendaries themselves.

Edited by Ashren

I mean, if you want to know why blazikenite was banned in PvP you can ask the pvp council that, the quest was made without the knowledge if it would be banned in pvp or not. the thing with the gengarite stone is that its already banned in pvp because of its ability.

sure if the staff wanted to make banetite the halloween one they could've, but considering banette is allowed in pvp, having that be a time only thing wouldn't be that great.

But let's take a minute, and go back to comrader's question, what would you do with the gengarite stone?

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

7 hours ago, Comrader said:

Because of gengarites low usability there won't be alot of people needing it so having it inside an event for those who really want it is a fine approach in my opinion.

Please, don't make Mega Gengar to us as useless as you think he is to you. What makes Mega Gengar different if the rest of the Megas are useable enough to fight in Boss battles and then so is he. I am right? Even if Mega Gengar is banned in Rank battles, we can still use his dominance and show his uncaged power in Unrank battles, Boss Battles and in clearing the game story itself at least. If this is all about your opinions then the only thing that is useless here is this whole talks which it shows only that it is a one sided conversation all along. Being said so, I want to ask you this which I supposedly should have asked in the beginning. Are the opinions of others matters to you as much as to yours? Because, if not then you might want to hear out the collective opinions of the many. Thanks

Edited by Ashren

41 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

But let's take a minute, and go back to comrader's question, what would you do with the gengarite stone?

14 minutes ago, Ashren said:

Please, don't make Mega Gengar to us as useless as you think he is to you. What makes Mega Gengar different if the rest of the Megas are useable enough to fight in Boss battles and then so is he. I am right? Even if Mega Gengar is banned in Rank battles, we can still use his dominance and show his uncaged power in Unrank battles, Boss Battles and in clearing the game story itself at least. If this is all about your opinions then the only thing that is useless here is this whole talks which it shows only that it is a one sided conversation all along. Being said so, I want to ask you this which I supposedly should have asked in the beginning. Are the opinions of others matters to you as much as to yours? Because, if not then you might want to hear out the collective opinions of the many. Thanks

Oh, thanks for asking. I think these are enough reasons to defend not just myself but also to everyone who have the same concerns and intentions about Mega Gengar on how useful he can be outside Rank battles. In all fairness, we should not consider that the game itself are centered only in Rank battles.

Edited by Ashren

1 hour ago, g3n3r4l said:

having that be a time only thing wouldn't be that great.

Oh, it's about "time" now. Time tells your whole life. That's why is there's this quote "Time is gold."  Because "time" itself is as precious as much as you value your things. We want to spend some time with Mega Gengar as much as we do for the rest of the Megas in a timely manner. We're talkin' about 1 whole year here.