Server crash, lost Genesect

Brutalace

So I have been waiting for this moment for days and weeks. I finally caught a pokemon in Bug Catching Contest with 140 IVs+.

Just woke up from bed and I could have a great start of my day :^)

.. but nope. Server crashed right after I false swiped/spored Genesect, like.. could you not even give me a chance to throw a ball? 

I've heard you can get it back through fighting Nikola, but I do not have that good boss team. In my opinion bossing is super-endgame, and I want to go through quests/legendary quests before even going straight to endgame content if that makes sense.

Is it any chance for me to encounter this again without struggling? I am aware of not everything can be fixed after a crash, but I have a 142 IV Beedrill from BCC and a screenshot that prooves my case.

- Brutalace

genesectwtf.png

Edited by Brutalace

Hello @Brutalace. Apologies for the late reply.

To respawn your Genesect for another attempt at catching it, you will need to defeat Nikola. There is no other way.

We cannot reset this for you. This is because there was an announcement stating that you should not do anything important while the server is having issues.

unknown.png

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.