Idk how to delete this post ; - ;

Peederpie

• Administrator

Hi @PeeDerpie

Please read the Trade Rules and Auction Guidelines and update your auction format accordingly, in particular pay close attention to the following as your auction is not valid without a proper auction format:

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Logan said:
  • Pokemon/Item being auctioned:
  • Starting price/point:
  • Ending point:
  • Insta Price: Optional. Can not be changed or added once an auction met the Start Price.
  • Available payments: f.e. Pokedollars+CC=250k/280k/300k The accepted payment for your auction should be specified before an auction starts, this can not be changed once the start price is offered, F.e Coin Capsules, Reroll Tickets, etc.
  • Minimum raise: Optional, but if set, cannot be changed.

Failure to update this will result in further action being taken.

• Like 1

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Peederpie changed the title to WTS 31 Speed Delphox $4,000,000 | Ending in 24 hours :)
  • Administrator

Hi @PeeDerpie

This is a PG game, please watch your language. Also any innapropriate comment you have made and those you have made towards staff have been removed. Regardless of whether you feel the Mods are "annoying" or not, you must follow the rules.

You have also failed yet again to apply a proper format to your auction. For this reason, in addition to your use of foul language, a formal warning has been applied to your forum account, this will not incur any limitations on your account as it is a first warning - but future warnings may include limits to access and posting. Do you understand?

A proper auction format is important because it helps ensure both you and buyers are clear on all important details and maintains a fair auction.

Since you have not yet received any bids and your specific end time is not set (therefore your auction is currently invalid), to help you, and your potential buyers out, I will be clear on exactly is what you are missing and what you can update your thread with, to make sure it runs as smoothly as possible for everyone involved:

• A specific end time. This is NOT optional. You have stated "The auction ends in 24hrs". This can be from the first bid, or from the time of making your post. If you choose to make it 24hrs from the time of making your post, the end time will be 2:24PM GMT+0 Sun 7th Feb.
  • There is no minimum raise. This is optional. You open yourself to bid increases of 1 Pokedollar without this in place. You also cannot change this once set.
  • Available payments. This is optional. Not setting this means that you accept Pokedollars ONLY. You cannot accept anything else if you do not specify this at the start of the auction. If you'd be open to accepting Coin Capsules, Reroll Tickets or any other form of payment in addition to Pokedollars, you can state this, with your suggested price (Example: Coin Capsule = 400K). Once set, you cannot change this.

Please update your starting post accordingly.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ehkoe said:

Hi @PeeDerpie

Please read the Trade Rules and Auction Guidelines and update your auction format accordingly, in particular pay close attention to the following as your auction is not valid without a proper auction format:

Failure to update this will result in further action being taken.

Look man... I just wanted to sell my Delphox and your wording is hard to understand... I just am going to delete the post because you've just made it feel like its an Avengers level threat to auction 🙄  

• Haha 1

• Peederpie changed the title to Idk how to delete this post ; - ;
  • Yellow locked this topic
  • Administrator

Hi @PeeDerpie

I apologise if you feel that way. I have locked this thread for you as requested.

With that being said, I made an extra effort to attempt to explain the rules to prevent confusion in future. If you'd like to run the auction again as new thread, please feel free to do so.

Again, to help you out and ensure any auction you run will run smoothly, here is the auction format again:

[Picture of Pokemon/Name of Item]

• Starting Price - not optional

• End Point - not optional
    • This is the time the auction ends. There's 3 ways to do this:
    1. <No. Hours> from first bid. This is the most common type of end point. e.g. 24hrs from first bid. 
    2. <No. Hours> from initial post. This means the auction runs from the time you create the thread.
    3. Set time. This must include which timezone and date. e.g. 11:59 GMT+0 Monday 8th Feb.

• Insta Price - optional
    • This cannot be added once the auction has started and cannot be changed once created.

• Available Alternate Payments - optional
    • This cannot be changed once created. e.g. Alternate payments: CC = 400K, RR Ticket = 800k, Nature RR Ticket = 400k.

• Minimum Raise - optional
    • This cannot be changed once created. This prevents small bids, like 1k increases. You can set this to what you like - it makes sense that if you are selling a high value Pokemon that this number is larger, but ensure it is a number that you are happy to accept. This prevents any disappointment with lowball bids, but if you are happy to accept those, by all means you don't need to specify this. e.g. Min Raise: 200k

I hope this helps. If for whatever reason, this still isn't making sense, and you'd like to sell your Delphox, feel free to DM me, I am more than happy to keep trying to help you understand so that you can run these in the future while protecting yourself and your potential buyers. Likewise I am happy to explain how this works in-game too if you need further support.

• Like 1