Missing pokemon

Calvinounet

1. 1.

I know this question sounds weird but did u really "find" that sandile? So normally if you act to a pokemon, that for example stays near to you there comes a message that this pokemon was added to your pokedex.

So did u fight against a sandile, did u react with a sandile or what happened exactly?

💜 No time/motivation to EV train your mons? Then come and check out my service shop 💜

No fight, no message for the dex.

Just i explored the zone and my way was blocked behind the tree and when i push escape button, i got a message than someone abandonned a Sandile (like on the screen). You know, like the blue pokeball on the floor and you get a free pokemon. But i have nothing on my pc.

(sorry for my english)

minilo10.pngbann_f12.png

HDkb8k.jpg

NP I am no english native speaker as well ;) .

I think, that you just found a sandile as a object that blocks your way...when you know what I mean? Like a rock, a tree or something like this but not as a pokemon. I am not even sure if you are able to find a sandile in PRO because until now no one could tell me until which generation you are able to find pokemons in pro.

So if you haven't received a message like "you found a sandile!" or "sandile's data was send to your pokedex" or things like this I don't think that you really found a sandile :( maybe it was a bad joke from the admins :P (just kiddin).

💜 No time/motivation to EV train your mons? Then come and check out my service shop 💜