Poly's Training centre [EV training]

Welcome to my very first service shop :RowletHeart:

Important notes/rules:

Spoiler
  • As I am just a casual gamer with a full-time job and a household to take care of, I can only give you a vague statement regaring of when the training will be finished. However, I make sure to keep you up-to-date and good communication is important to me.
  • Please be aware that I am not able to be online 24/7 and that my answers could be delayed.
  • I only do EV training on regular (EV) zones for fun reasons! While I might not be the fastest to train your mons, I do it with a lot of dedication and make sure that I keep myself motivated this way. This is also why my service is a bit cheaper than others. I hope for your understanding.
  • Mons get evolved during the training, unless arranged otherwise
  • I promise that your mons are in good hands and that I will try my best to meet your expectations. 🧡

IGN: Polyxena

Discord: .polyxena

Price:

38k each

(Discount: 5+ mons = 35k each)

--> Each berry that needs to be used to correct previous training sessions will cost you 1.5k <--

(this will be determined before I start the training)

I accept

image.png.9b5c3cc7a6c4e67524bfcfa9bfc5fb36.png Pokedollars

image.png.603f2056ed0f3a9be4e005bfd01648ac.png Coin Capsules (400k)

image.png.6f4aa4d080d5f691538e66f100db841a.png Rare Candies (7k)

Current status: 🔴 - I currently don't take orders

( Currently in training: 0 mons )

Edited by Polyxena
  • Like 2

💜 No time/motivation to EV train your mons? Then come and check out my service shop 💜

• Polyxena changed the title to Poly's Training centre [EV training - All except Sinnoh]
Posted (edited)

:PikaLurk:  Good news:

I finished the stories for Johto and Hoenn the past few days and can accept mons caught in those regions from now on as well! 🥳

Furthermore, I adapted the price for the EV training, as I am not the fastest service out there by doing the training on regular zones and I think it is just fairer to go lower than others who can train your mons within some minutes or an hour.

Edit: I finished Sinnoh as well now 🎉

Edited by Polyxena

💜 No time/motivation to EV train your mons? Then come and check out my service shop 💜

• Polyxena changed the title to Poly's Training centre [EV training]

Just finished another order with 16 mons. This was by far the biggest order I received so far 🥰!
It was pretty exhausting but also a nice experience. FYI: it took me 5 days to complete this order

image.png.48d4563cf948ee54dca9d1895759ce29.pngimage.png.d5fec2c8c177cc1c5b90b9ff19ec5ae7.pngimage.png.ac3acfddd3bfe9532d1cc898268f74bd.pngimage.png.f8d4f5199a9b26b9887c576c2e6d8a8b.png