name bug

hi there i would like to report a bug its about the small names in the game like my name (Ebo) it seems like when i post something on chat (trade-all-etc) no one can replay in private message without the command 

for exp: if i want to sell a poke on trade chat. any one who like to buy it, cant replay normally by using the right click mouse and then open message so the only way would be by using a command for that 

note:

(the problem is not exclusively with my name but any player who has a 3 letter name) 

7 hours ago, Ebo said:

hi there i would like to report a bug its about the small names in the game like my name (Ebo) it seems like when i post something on chat (trade-all-etc) no one can replay in private message without the command 

for exp: if i want to sell a poke on trade chat. any one who like to buy it, cant replay normally by using the right click mouse and then open message so the only way would be by using a command for that 

note:

(the problem is not exclusively with my name but any player who has a 3 letter name) 

Hey there!

First of all, we appreciate any kind of bug reports. The bug is known and will be fixed in the next client release.

Have a nice day,
Exotyc

• Like 1

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

7 hours ago, Ebo said:

thank you for replying 

looking forward to see the new updates ❤️

Locked as resolved.
Have a nice day!

• Like 1

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic