Adding few more rewards to BCC ( Updating reward list )

Titaniaplayz

Hey , I'd be cool if we change rewards from BCC. Since 2-3 years ( Excluding mega stones ) they are same.

I think we can update rewards list so that player will come their in daily basis to win 🆕 rewards. Also we can have ms based rewards. There can be something special for those , who have active membership. 

Thanks 

Edited by supertrainers

Just saying "change rewards" doesn't really help, you need to show what kind of changes you mean. 

In my opinion bcc is already balanced, it's a totally free activity aside the pokeballs you use to catch with, but those are dirt cheap. The reward list is really good compared to the free entry: image.png.029ac5fffa4cc8f399aa43733fae1056.pngimage.png.8fbec9ccf531463757678734c4356ab6.png

Personally a -1

• Like 1

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

+1 to Comrader, the items for first also have a big value, life orb 100k, flame/toxic orbs 50k, master ball 50k, rare candies are used a lot and sell for 7-10k each, plus the additional reward for first place, and putting in a 20 minute effort to do the same thing that the game is based around.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

On 2/9/2021 at 6:01 PM, g3n3r4l said:

+1 to Comrader, the items for first also have a big value, life orb 100k, flame/toxic orbs 50k, master ball 50k, rare candies are used a lot and sell for 7-10k each, plus the additional reward for first place, and putting in a 20 minute effort to do the same thing that the game is based around.

People are selling Life Orbs for 60-80k today.

I like the current reward list, but I have to say, I barely get anything on there. It's been ages since I got a Life Orb, any other orb or Masterball.

My suggestion would be, add new rewards for winning streaks. So if you win 10 days in a row, you definitely get a Masterball or for example something like a choice item.