Itzblackdragon

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Queue for Red server right now: 900+

Queue for Blue: instant log in

The long term logic of splitting the community between servers seems like a bit of a red flag. It will eventually split the overall community in half. If account data doesn't have to be tied to whichever server you started on, it keeps the community more intact and less fragmented, and opens up trading to the entire population of players.

Looking for the day when players will appreciate when they get something...

Just sharing some thoughts about the situation... Constructive criticism has nothing to do with not appreciating hard work from the developers that I've donated money to. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

120205 Well when i can't get in I can't appreciate anything. And the new server only helps it so the red server doesn't get worse than it already is. I feel like i will have to wait to continue playing until they fix this problem.

At least they tried the best thing they can do atm. They do with passion and volunteer, and it is not the big company as dota2 or LOL. You need respect them, and you are not their boss

120201 Looking for the day when players will appreciate when they get something...

the new server is a longtime solution, it will distribute new players on both servers in the long run, so it will cause less traffic on the red server. An additional server where you can keep your progress wont happen, also the capacity of red server wont increase for a while i assume since it already has bandwidth issues.

the same will eventually happen to blue server though, too many people 900+ queue time, then people will start making progress on whichever has the lowest queue time, and racking it higher and higher up.

i can see the marketing aspect of blue server though, double the donations, double the micro transactions, just to get back to where said person was on red, but eventually, like i said, they will have the same queue time as red, and thus another server will be needed. maybe in a months time if that considering there's already a minute wait queue as is.

its a good effort, yes, but it's just not what everyone was expecting.

edit: and you could also argue, with the addition of blue server, red server people could say they really didn't "get something".

other than keeping the queue the same size it will be for a months time if that, considering the games growth so far.

120201 Looking for the day when players will appreciate when they get something...

the new server is a longtime solution, it will distribute new players on both servers in the long run, so it will cause less traffic on the red server. An additional server where you can keep your progress wont happen, also the capacity of red server wont increase for a while i assume since it already has bandwidth issues.

the same will eventually happen to blue server though, too many people 900+ queue time, then people will start making progress on whichever has the lowest queue time, and racking it higher and higher up.

i can see the marketing aspect of blue server though, double the donations, double the micro transactions, just to get back to where said person was on red, but eventually, like i said, they will have the same queue time as red, and thus another server will be needed. maybe in a months time if that considering there's already a minute wait queue as is.

its a good effort, yes, but it's just not what everyone was expecting.

So what your detail expect and need to related and consider to the technical and current their sources. because I see them try to expand the cap server, however when it reach more than 1900+, so many get stuck.... So many people in one map make it laggg...

What your solution now?

i can see it is bottle neck situation

So what your detail expect and need to related and consider to the technical and current their sources. because I see them try to expand the cap server, however when it reach more than 1900+, so many get stuck.... So many people in one map make it laggg...

What your solution now?

The solution is account data separated from server data. That way it doesn't matter which server you get on, your data is still intact.

It's not an easy change, but a possible change for the future. and it brings the community back together.