The New Server Not What I Thought...

Itzblackdragon

So what your detail expect and need to related and consider to the technical and current their sources. because I see them try to expand the cap server, however when it reach more than 1900+, so many get stuck.... So many people in one map make it laggg...

What your solution now?

The solution is account data separated from server data. That way it doesn't matter which server you get on, your data is still intact.

It's not an easy change, but a possible change for the future. and it brings the community back together.

Agreed, that could fix many problems.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the game was saved on a profile instead of a server, then it would be possible to have the same save go from one server to another. Though, it's harder to impliment, so that is why it is saved on a particular server. It could also be the creator's personal preference to do it like this, maybe saves costs or something. I have never coded something like this so idk much, but unless they changed the way the game saves you're not going to be able to carry over progress from one server to another.

So what your detail expect and need to related and consider to the technical and current their sources. because I see them try to expand the cap server, however when it reach more than 1900+, so many get stuck.... So many people in one map make it laggg...

What your solution now?

The solution is account data separated from server data. That way it doesn't matter which server you get on, your data is still intact.

It's not an easy change, but a possible change for the future. and it brings the community back together.

Agreed, that could fix many problems.

Sound good, but I don't know clearly to technical aspect. So waiting for them reply then :y:

120201 Looking for the day when players will appreciate when they get something...

the new server is a longtime solution, it will distribute new players on both servers in the long run, so it will cause less traffic on the red server. An additional server where you can keep your progress wont happen, also the capacity of red server wont increase for a while i assume since it already has bandwidth issues.

the same will eventually happen to blue server though, too many people 900+ queue time, then people will start making progress on whichever has the lowest queue time, and racking it higher and higher up.

i can see the marketing aspect of blue server though, double the donations, double the micro transactions, just to get back to where said person was on red, but eventually, like i said, they will have the same queue time as red, and thus another server will be needed. maybe in a months time if that considering there's already a minute wait queue as is.

its a good effort, yes, but it's just not what everyone was expecting.

What your solution now?

i can see it is bottle neck situation

Simple, have interchangable servers where your character's save progress can login via a variety of servers, not restarting on a new server.

there's only one set back for the devs, more players and no extra profit, via store bought exp boosts/ms..etc... to pay for these new servers

but on the plus side, they could create up to 5 servers all hosting a minimum of 1500 players each, that is 7500 players, more than enough for a few months in my honest opinion.

120279 You guys could implement a migrate promotion for this new opening! I would migrate my acc for blue without any doubt lol ;D. That could balance a bit both servers and doing the game more enjoyable

Great Idea! Would definitly do that.

The staff had said NO about this migrate idea