Stuck on nido isle quest completed.

Lusaminesg

Hello @LusamineSG. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Could you provide us with more details and/or pictures surrounding your issue? We need as much information as possible to fully understand the issue and properly address it.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

alright i do it when available to go online for it.. cuz ayva npc when i finished the quest then server down which make it completed but didnt give me a option to go next map which is medusa cloud.. so for now whenever i talk to ayva in nido isle its just look at me without any dialogue.. so i tried talk all nidoking and queen which doesnt make any difference.. so i not sure wad im gg to do now.. i will take a pic soon and sent it herepoke.jpg.984b4cdd0a8d62b45fcec3452bc46bea.jpg

in the ss i alr tried to talk to the npc and yet i have no dialogue for the next quest and no option on the air ship for medusa cloud even tho im done with the nidoking quest with kill all of it and neutralized but after done the quest and server down which this happen pls help solve thx u, i will reply tmr agn since its 1am here thx