Server crashing whilest catching clafable.

Deadlyassassin

Hey staff. I just got done with the valentines quest. After that i went to battle clefable, but mid battle the server crashed. This is not acceptable. Im not the only one experiencing these things. If the game isent right then why open up the servers? fix the game then open the servers. This is not how you make a game, this is how you make people hate your game. If you dont know how to handle these kind of situations, on a game then dont make any games to begin with. Learn how to handle situations like these before hand. This is bad on you all ends. Stop making such events and stuff when you know the servers arent stable. Close the servers and make the servers and everthing else stable/good, then start opening up so players can play. How do you expect us to play the new event when we cant even play it becouse the servers crash every 5 mins. But i atleast hope yall can fix my problem and help me get the vday clefable back or so that i can battle it again. Thx! 

(PS. i got video evidence of it, but forums wont let me upload the video dunno why)

On 2/17/2021 at 4:37 PM, Deadlyassassin said:

Hey staff. I just got done with the valentines quest. After that i went to battle clefable, but mid battle the server crashed. This is not acceptable. Im not the only one experiencing these things. If the game isent right then why open up the servers? fix the game then open the servers. This is not how you make a game, this is how you make people hate your game. If you dont know how to handle these kind of situations, on a game then dont make any games to begin with. Learn how to handle situations like these before hand. This is bad on you all ends. Stop making such events and stuff when you know the servers arent stable. Close the servers and make the servers and everthing else stable/good, then start opening up so players can play. How do you expect us to play the new event when we cant even play it becouse the servers crash every 5 mins. But i atleast hope yall can fix my problem and help me get the vday clefable back or so that i can battle it again. Thx! 

(PS. i got video evidence of it, but forums wont let me upload the video dunno why)

Hey there!

I've checked your account and it seems like you were able to catch the Valentine Clefable and it's currently in your PC.
Since it's resolved, I will lock this thread now.
If you have any further questions, feel free to make another post.

Kind regards

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic