I lost pokedollars for the restart

Maxano

On 2/28/2021 at 11:23 AM, Maxano said:

There were 2 times where I spoke to the old PNJ who is at the pokecenter after each change of region.
The one who gives pokedollars as well as potions and pokeballs
And then the one that hurt the most in my wallet this week is when I fought the Mt. Silver NPC karate, I won the fight.
The crash appeared and I reconnected, I was teleported to the pokecenter of my silver with a loss of pokedollars ....

It seems like you were always in battle when the proxy server crashed. This means the battle you had against the trainers counted as a lose, which resulted in losing 5% of your money.
Unfortunately, we are not able to refund the money as it would be unfair towards others players who had a similar situation in the past where we didn't refund anything.
I know this is very frustatrating, however I would like to show you some ways on how to get money effectively. You can try to make your money back through dig spots, which will require a 150+ happiness Pokemon (3 day cooldown), rebattling trainers (7 day cooldown) & bosses (12 day cooldown), and hunting Pokemon that people may pay a lot for it.
If you’re unsure to attempt the ideas listed above, you can also check this 
money guide out.
With that being said, I hope you understand it and once again I'm sorry that we cannot refund any of your loses.

Have a nice day!

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic