Shiny Pokemon encounter

Pokereborn

Hello,

I had encountered a shiny Pokemon but my server disconnected too fast for me to notice anything! I realized it was a shiny when I received the rare encounter message. Is there any way to restore this or is it unrecoverable since I never caught it?

Thanks,

PokeReborn

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 1.53.27 PM.png

Also I've noticed after this issue arose, a new one formed. I am always frozen in battle! I cannot fight, select a different pokemon, go to items bag, or surrender. I initially thought logging out and logging in would fix this issue itself but it hasn't.

Hello @PokeReborn. Apologies for the late reply.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do regarding the shiny Pokémon.

Concerning your battle bug: if you are still experiencing it, can you explain it more? Maybe provide pictures or any details surrounding the bug?

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

The battle bug went away when I log on the next day but to explain more on on it; whenever I would enter a battle, I would be unable to click any of the 4 options (fight, Pokemon, items, run away) with my mouse or the shortcut hotkeys resulting in I forcing to log out of the game. This situation arose only after that rare encounter icon appeared.

From what I have experienced, the rare encounter icon displays during a battle but this time the icon displayed after I had reconnected back into the game and was relocated in the most recently visited pc.

Hopefully is was well explained enough for it to be understandable. Regarding the shiny Pokemon encounter, I understand and thank you for the reply.

Thank you for the explanation of your battle bug. It will helps us investigate better.

Since your issue fixed itself, I will be locking this thread.

If you have further questions or another issue, don't hesitate to make another thread.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.