Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

<<Silver Server>>

I gave my friend some pokemon to help him beat some of the stuff for the event and he didn't realize that they were region locked before accepting the trade. The pokemon are Rotom, Jolteon, Talonflame, and Garchomp as seen in the screenshots below.

Me: CaptIsBae

Him : RykerIsBae

Ete6u2c.png

4ommNpQ.png

JlY9m20.png

The Pokémon have been returned to your account, Sincerely Hawluchaa

hey guys, i have a little problem myself. I traded my  johto apollo to a friend bc i wanted to evolve it.

so the trade worked even thou he wasnt johto yet what i forgot. . but now he  cant give it back bc its region bloked 

it happend on Saturday the the 12th around 13:40 on silver server with OT Schdurmi. my Apollo was lv 92 and ev trained . (My OT is Wurststulle)

hope you can help me eventhou its a bit late. And i gave no screenshot, but I posted it at the restore megathread and had to wait for a response.

thanks for taking your time,  its rly appreciated 

Your Pokémon has been returned to your account, Sincerely Hawluchaa

My nick is: Marrceu (owner)

My friend: Pedrodead88

I lent the pokemon to my friend and he couldn't use it, but he didn't let me know it was locked, so I wanted to be returned.

(edit): gold server

image.png.10b2b7e5b900962fdcf9c12b2d3ef590.png
Screenshot_20201219-121646.png?width=949&height=452

The Pokémon has been returned, Sincerely Hawluchaa

I am on the silver server and I wanted to exchange my Scyther to make it evolved. I would like to get it back because I had exchanged it with Nakaka17 (my 2nd account) but I am only in kanto with this one

On 6/3/2019 at 3:24 AM, Logan said:

1600181928_image(1).png.ddba5f55531cf4df8710404a6c61b295.png

• Rules:
✖︎
This thread will help you to get back a Pokemon that is region locked in another PC, in case that you cleaned the said Region and the message did never appear or if you just ignored the Notification.
✖︎
Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.
✖︎
Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.
✖︎
If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

• What do you need to post?
✖︎
You must provide screenshot evidence of your trade agreement with the user who has the Pokemon.
(The chat should display clearly the Pokemon and the reason of the trade.)
✖︎
You must write the server you are playing.

1099946455_image(1).png.1084620688cc76bf7638b4020a48d458.png

image.png

The Pokémon has been returned - Thrilled

Edited by Thrilled
missclick

Good day staff,

Gold server trade issue.

I not knowing of the new trade updates and traded my hunter to a player now finishing kanto to evolve for me and now I cant get my poke back because its lock in his pc. Can this problem be resolve as soon  as possible?

kind Regards 

Joseph101

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 18.12.22.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 18.06.51.png

The Pokémon has been returned, Sincerely Freezing

Edited by Freezing

Server:gold 

Name:zkrl

Description: I got an pikachu from kanto in jhoto I can't swap it 

Screenshot_20201224-224712_PROClient.jpg

Issue resolved by CC HappyMango. Your 1st slot should now be available in your party. Your Kanto Pikachu can be accessed once you beat the 8th gym in Johto.

Edited by Cecillon

Hi , My IGN is SUNNYDOZER , i gave my alolomola to Yamikazee  for training , he finished its training but now he has gone to sinnoh and now my poke is locked . pls check this .
server : gold

Screenshot (76).png

Issue already resolved.

Edited by Cecillon

Hi,i gave my Magmar to evolve to Keelan50 and he also gave his Kadabra to me.My pokemon is locked in his pc.Please help.

Returned Kadabra to Keelan50 and your Magmar back to your account. Enjoy!

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Hello.  I am aliasniamor on the gold server and I traded my magneton with a metal coat on it with Mirvie and as it appears, he had NOT unlocked Hoenn yet, so the magneton is now locked to him and he can't trade back. The pokemon's id is 41795970.

Mirvie told me he took screenshots of the trade/pokemon locked into his box, but I don't have any unfortunately.

If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact me via messages here on ingame.  Thank you in advance !

Pokemons Magneton and Gastly have been moved back to your's and Mirvie's accounts respectively. Enjoy!

- Cecillon

print-1.png

Edited by Cecillon