Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Hello and happy new year. So I recently traded 3 pokemons and it said that 1 was going to lock. I asked on chat whats going on and they told me that because they aren't from kanto they are locked. Even tho, 1 out of 3 was from Kanto but ended being locked in my pc. Anyone can help?

image.png.40bd335392accc3624779559abc3011e.png

Red brackets show which mons were traded. Staryu shouldn't be locked right? Thanks. Ign : Fonias1994 Server:Silver

Returned Monferno to WhoIshYou's account on the Silver server.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

hello, i was trading eevees evolution for my dex, but I didn't knew trade locked pokes can't be traded back, the thing is I promised to return all the eevees evolution, Is it possible to return this Glaceon to the owner? Alixx7, thanks in advance

1609689047203.jpg

Glaceon has been returned to its owner Alixx7. Enjoy!

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Hello i got a arcanine from a guild member to help me in the story , problem is the arcanine is now region locked( Sinnoh) and i cant give him back his pokemon, because iam not so far in the story.

My nickname: Alysrazar 

Nickname from the guild member: Randaleralle

Server : Silver

Would be nice its possible to give him back his pokemon 

Thx for help

Alysrazar 

Arkani Randaleralle.png

Arcanine is now back on Randaleralle's account. Have a great day.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Screenshot_2021-01-06-17-33-06-12_03166c27d3c5d813bdf5fd78ab091c6c.jpg.a5d40361a5452d724739c18341b21147.jpgMy ign is UchihaMadara98. I traded my kadabara to Shizy to help me evo it. But it got stuck in the pc since he hasn't been to sinnoh yet. Is there anyway I can get it back. I do not have a ss of my Kadabra but I do have a screenshot of the chat saying that he agreed to help me with evolving my Pokemon.

Kadabra is now back to your account on the Silver server. Have a nice day.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Hello, my name is CosmiccK and I play in Silver server. Recently 'Lolsti' traded his Raichu, Charizard and Alakazam to me and helped me beat the Elite 4 in Kanto. I need help trading it back as it is locked into a different region as he needs to beat Johto.  Thanks in advance! 

image.png

LOLSTI's 3 pokemons have been returned to their account.

- Regards, Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

I don't have a screenshot. it was suppose to be a harmless evolution trade. I'm the original OT on the Gurdurr. The Trainer I traded is named Blarkmungd and he claims to have not known it would be region locked for him. he sent me a friend request in hopes someone can take it from him and return it to me. I was just trying to get a Conkeldurr. 

Please try to contact the player Blackmungd and get the requisite ID of the pokemon and agreement or other evidences as necessary as without evidence we cannot help out in this issue. We'll be looking forward to the fresh supply of evidence.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

I give help to a friend and I Land a Pokémon to him. It was kanto Pokémon but now he go to johto and don't want continue he tried come online to give it me back but it's locked. I am on gold server and I make a screen

image0.jpg

Your Sandslash is now back in your account. Enjoy!

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

• 2 weeks later...

My game name is dragolax90210 and I did an evo trade with game name ‘Thatoneq’ earlier today with their traveler and kingdra. They didn’t tell me they are still on Kanto and they now have a region locked scyther with metal coat and dusclops with reaper cloth in their pc I’m trying to get back. He posted about it on discord but hasn’t made a request here yet. They aren’t online atm so I can’t get the Pokémon id from them. Can you try contacting them for the Id numbers?

724DE9F9-B725-40DB-87CD-3774630111EF.jpeg

A8208CB3-3ABB-4C2D-B4CA-55B41ABD200E.png

Your pokemons and items have been returned to your account. Have a lovely day.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

hey my Nick name is joshany1 and I need to return an aegislash to the ot "Azog08" but the region block doesn't allow me to do so pls help 

I'm on silver server

and the trade is for ev training services

1611108472861494965419.jpg

We've successfully returned the Aegislash to Azog08.

- Regards, Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon
I needed to state my server and reason for trade

Hi! My jolly lvl100 garchomp (hoenn) got locked with my friend. Happykou21 who is still in kanto.

My username: Anshu71100

Server: Gold I have attached the screenshots thanks!

Screenshot_20210122-233216.jpg

Screenshot_20210122-233213.jpg

Resolved as stated in the post below.

- Regards, Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon