Ingame memes

Maxilosgundam

New player here, and I gotta say the devs made me crack up real hard on this one:

V2mENFy.png?1

It's been a few weeks since I started playing, and I gotta say - respect to the developers for coming up with this game! :D

Feel free to share your own humorous moments you've found in the game.

Magikarp_salesman_FRLG.png

I like all of the little subtle changes in dialogue. Makes the whole thing seem fresh.

behelit_by_amineaminal-d5nr10n.gif

[glow=#4682B4]~Even if we painstakingly piece together something lost, it doesn't mean things will ever go back to how they were.~[/glow]

LOL'd so hard when I see the names of the trainers inside the biggest main chamber of Ruins of Alph

All of them have a certain naming theme that only Indonesians would understand XD

The part 1 of Halloween event quest was also really hilarious, our player character expecting another bite for a quick warp to Pokemon Center, only for the vampires to just leave

And then there's the crazy shaman lady XD

My two favorite moments: (game spoilers)

1st one: when you beat Giovanni for the second time, in Saffron city tower, the the sylph.co CEO says he'll give you the masterball. But he won't!!!

2nd one: after 7th gym - Johto (the ice pokemon, mahogany town) - you go on toward Blackthorns and there's a little miss going through a lot of stress obviously, after you managed to make her challenge you to a pokefight she says there's her masterball somewhere on the map. You may find it near the entrance of the ice cave, but it's unreacheable of course! THAT troll!!!