Help, account could not be activated

Zombati1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator.

<r>Hey Zombati1, <br/>

<br/>

<URL url="https://project-sato.net/statuschecker/">https://project-sato.net/statuschecker/</URL> is a very good way to check the current status of both the forums page and the client itself.</r>

Prepare for trouble,

And Make it double!

To protect the world from devastaion,

To unite all people within our nation,

To denounce the evil of truth and love,

To extend our reach to the stars of above,

Jessie!

James!

Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Meowth, Thats Right!

Re: Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator.

<t>Well I dont know if it is or not because when i tried it sayed this: Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the system administrator.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="noterdame69"><s>

</s><POST content="115574"><s></s>115574<e></e></POST> Can i get a staff member to comment on this its happening to me to<e>
</e></QUOTE>

If you have the same erroe, then try logging ingame. If that doesn't help, reply here.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<t>i tried and it goes into the issue where logging in thing pops up then goes away i can get on my main no prob but not this account i was trying</t>

<r><QUOTE author="noterdame69"><s>

</s><POST content="115581"><s></s>115581<e></e></POST> i tried and it goes into the issue where logging in thing pops up then goes away i can get on my main no prob but not this account i was trying<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Then did you download new client? and if yes, sometimes the queue doesn't show up, just wait for sometime.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.