The 2 Recent Gold Server Crashes had no rollbacks for me resulting in me losing to 2 bosses

Moltenm3tal

Hey , I am ign:MoltenM3tal , a player of Gold Server , and I was playing the game on my 3rd account, ign: Sonicsound , Server : Gold ,  while boss running (even in the bad server states as the 20 boss limit , makes it hard to shcedule and finish bosses and puts me in a tough spot , so I have to rush them even in bad server states) , so while I was boss running , I was battling Xylos , then server dcd and when I logged in again I was back at Lavender Town pc , I checked the Boss again and it was on cooldown , I thought it might be a bug but I was strict on time so had to proceed to the next boss (Shary and Shaui) in love island ,then server crashed vs shaui/shary dont remember which and then again went back to lavender town , this resulted in me losing to 2 bosses due to server crashes , I just wanna know if there is a way for it to be resolved or the bosses to be reset and also can we temporarily remove the weekly limit or 20 bosses limit until the servers are stable again , I mean this puts the playerbase under a lot of pressure and the server stability doesnt help. Can I please talk to someone regarding this?

Edited by MoltenM3tal

Hello @MoltenM3tal. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we will have to deny your request. 

As you might know, the servers are experiencing connection issues. We have announced this several times along with a warning not to do anything that may be lost to a crash.

Furthermore, it would be unfair to previous users who had their requests rejected.

Though this may be disappointing, please try to understand.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.