Things that make me not want to play. (Even if there were 0 crashes)

Sk8trgod618

We all know that the servers are unstable. But in addition to that, the game feels slower and slower as time goes on. In all my years playing this game, I've never seen such duration of time between wild encounters. Back in the day it was always 2-10 seconds or something to find 1 wild pokemon. But recently, I find my self going 15-25 seconds for 1 encounter, regularly.  Then it feels like repel hunts got nerfed to be more regularly unlucky where you can use 150 super repels and find like 1-3 bagon instead of 10. And now all of the tier 8 hunts feel like they are taking 300 encounters to find 1 of that species. ALSO ever since the xmas event, I've been seeing very low IVs on more and more of my catches more frequently than I've ever seen.

Even if there were ZERO CRASHES I'd feel the same way and not want to play.

These things are making me not want to play, when you add them up:

1. Everything I catch has like 4 IV's 09 or below.

2. Tier 8 feels like tier 9.5. (I hunted 4 hours non stop in Alopix WQ and found ONE alopix...)

3. Takes 15-25 seconds to find a single encounter in the grass sometimes.

4. Repel hunts feel bugged sometimes, or nerfed.

5. BMS (Blk Medalion) feels bugged sometimes or inaccurate in claiming to be 20% increase in Hidden Ability chance.

6. Event Forms are too rare.

7. All of the grass patches of new event areas are too small for me to want to hunt in, considering my hand and joint issues. (Looking at you, Dragon Neck and Nido Isle.)

8. Free safari events and Safari Pass shouldn't kick you out after 20 min.

9. Compensation for crashes has been contradictory and hypocritical. To be honest. All rare pokemon should have   their tiers reduced by 1 whole tier until whatever is causing the crashes is fixed. All tier 9 should become tier 8 and all tier  8 should become tier 7. I can't do this anymore.

10. World Quests need rework. Remove possibility of 2 tickets but reduce the 0.5% requirement to 0.35% or 0.4%. Make WQ hunt not feel like tier 9.5.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In conclusion: Time is of the essence. Everything in the game is taking too much time. I and many others will probably decide to redirect where we invest our time, because pro is taking too much of it and not providing satisfaction.

Feel free to discuss and share your thoughts. These things have been eating away at me for a while now.

I Love PRO with a passion and I'll fight for my in-game sanity!

Edited by sk8trgod618

Yeah, regarding compensation, while I got a nice Lunala out of it, I do wonder and don't really get why WQ as a compensation.

WQ is one of those things where it's very easy to "fail", leaving some people with no reward. So where's the compensation if they don't get the reward?

And by "fail", I mean it greatly depends on spawn RNG for whether we get enough Pokemon to get 0.5% contribution or not.  Not to mention the IVs, which are also depending on RNG.

Wouldn't something like free gifts makes a more proper compensation that all players can enjoy, considering all players were affected by the crash?
For example, "free gift of two Master Balls, one BMS, and two 3 day MS for all players". That's just an example,

Edited by Starlight